BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 15: Keep you damn clothes on, will you?

Look at this face:


Now I ask you, could you imagine such a sweet, innocent face being involved in a nude picture scandal? I know, right? Neither could I, and yet, it happened. I was quite shocked to hear about this, especially because I like Ashley Greene and feel like she's a down-to-earth actress who I could see myself being friends with. I also have high expectations concerning certain actresses. Now, I did not see these photos, nor would I want to, but the fact that they even exist make me said. *sigh* This is borderline as shocking as Anne Hathaway flashing some boobies in Brokeback Mountain! Let me explain: I do not enjoy seeing female nudity, especially on large screens. While I have gotten better about seeing it and not jerking away quickly, there are a few actresses in particular that if I ever see naked my life will be forever shattered. Here's the list:

1. Idina Menzel (though it was awfully close in Ask the Dust)
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Anne Hathaway (too late...ugh! we're talking Princess Diaries flashing some skin here!)
4. Kristen Stewart (more because I just don't want to see it...o dear...I really hope there is some censoring of the C-section scene in Breaking Dawn...no wonder RPatz is so excited about doing that scene...)
5. Amanda Bynes

There are others, but I would rather not go into them. Mostly, it's the top three. After reading about this scandal, I ask myself some questions:

1. Why are you getting naked in front of someone?
2. Why are you getting that someone to take your picture?
3. Did you really believe that someone when he/she said they would only use the picture for their private collection?
4. Why did you get your picture taken again?
5. Did you not learn from all the other stupid people *cough* Vanessa Hudgens *cough*?

But why, Ashley Green, why did it have to be you? Alice would not do such a thing...

*sigh* This is why, when a guy I was dating asked for a picture of me in a bathing suit, saying that it would go in a safe place on his computer and he never lets anyone look at his private photos, I said..."um, definitely not!"

People, I beg of you, DO NOT ALLOW COMPROMISING PHOTOS OF YOURSELF TO BE TAKEN EVEN IF YOU TRUST THE PERSON. YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT. I suppose it could be worse Ashley, you could have wanted to run for the presidency and then the photos got leaked. tsktsk

Depressed and a full person lighter,
~S

0 comments: