BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 1: So it begins...

Wow! Blogging...blog-ging...who knew I would be back here, after forgetting the site of my previous blog where I merely reviewed different reading materials. Even though I try to be a troglodyte, the fact of the matter is that I do have FaceBook, e-mail, and I secretly had a blog (well, not so secretly now). I draw the line here though, none of that Twitter crap, or MySpace. No, this blog is the limit. I suppose I was always destined/doomed to return to the world of blogging, but recently it has seemed mandatory. My work, my life, are blog-worthy, and I cannot think of a better way of releasing my frustrations than writing about them. I suppose I should say that I will not reveal anyone's true identities or names so as not to attach embarrassment to them, or attract wrath to myself. Whoever reads this, you will forever know me as S, my true first initial, but after that, there will be no way of knowing who these people are that I'm writing about (unless of course, you're in the know!). Will people read this? Who knows, but I know I'll feel better writing, and my brain will thank me so that I can finally shut-down when going to sleep rather than dwell on The Crazy Life of S.

0 comments: